You can make a difference. We are in the process of getting our 501(c)(3) status, and once we have it your tax deductible donation will provide a living wage for local yoga teachers to share yoga and mindfulness as life skills to those in our community who need it most but cannot afford it.
Every dollar donated will make a difference. We keep our overhead low, less than 20% of donations. That means we can put your money to work to help make a difference in our community.
A $25 Donation: Pays a teacher to teach one class at a local rehab center, school, veteran's or shelter.
A $100 Donation: Pays for a month of weekly classes
A $600 Donation: Covers a month of classes at the Deschutes County Jail or local school, 3x/week
A $1400 Donation: Sponsors one individual from one of our Foundation classes to become a 200hr Certified Yoga Teacher (tuition reduced by 50% by Namaspa LLC).
Become a Sponsor
The $250 'Bronze' Sponsorship:
- You will get your name listed on Namaspa.org Community Partners Sponsorship page.
- You will get your name listed on Namaspa.com 'Namaspa Foundation' page.
- Acknowledged on Namaspa Yoga Community and/or Namaspa Foundation social media one time per year.
The $500 'Silver' Sponsorship:
- You will get your logo placed on Namaspa.org Community Partners Sponsorship page.
- You will get your logo placed on the Namaspa.com 'Namaspa Foundation' page.
- You get listed at least one time a year as a sponsor in the Namaspa Yoga Community newsletter that goes out to more than 8000 people.
- We will bring a Namaspa Foundation charity donation class to your place of business location and promote it with at least 5 on social media posts before and after the event.
The $2000 'Gold' Sponsorship:
- For one year, you get to sponsor a specific location (rehab center, school, etc.) where we teach two times a week. You are the sponsor for that location and will have your logo printed on the back of the Namaspa Foundation shirt worn by the teacher at that outreach class.
- You will be verbally acknowledged in each class as that class' sponsor.
- We will create a press release to advertise this sponsorship.
- We will bring 2 Namaspa Foundation charity donation classes to your place of business location and promote it with at least 5 on social media posts before and after the event.
Become a Teacher
Attend the #Unstoppable Yoga for youth Training program
Sunday, September 16, 2018, 9a-6p, Namaspa Redmond, OR
Facilitated by Brandy Berlin
The Unstoppable program exists to create a resilient generation of children that use Baptiste Yoga as a life skill.
This is a training for anyone who works with youth - school teachers, school counselors, aides, coaches, community center employees, police officers, etc. You will learn through an embodied experience, a set of tools to teach basic yoga poses, breathing, meditation and relaxation techniques to youth in whatever setting you encounter them in. The training will also give an introduction as to why and how these tools can help people who have experienced trauma. You will be given valuable tools that will teach you to care for yourself first so you can more effectively serve others.
This training will cover how yoga, meditation and self inquiry are powerful tools for your own self care, but also through an embodied experience for yourself, how you can share them with others.
Cost: $99 non refundable processing fee for those currently working with youth (including educators, school counselors, aides, coaches, community center employees, first responders, law enforcement, etc) due one week after registration. Scholarships are available. Please contact Patty Walker at Patty@Namaspa.com.
Become a 200hr Yoga Alliance Certified Yoga Teacher
Sept 2018 - February 2019, 7 Weekends
We are all already teachers. TRUE U Namaspa 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training places the emphasis on teaching yoga as a way to get powerful in all areas of your life. Whether you want to lead studio classes or deepen your own practice by embodying yoga in your family or workplace, you will learn to authentically express and share of yourself, connect with others and create positive change in the world – skills applicable to any leadership role in or out of a yoga studio.
If you are ready to step up and positively influence people's lives, this training is for the TRUE U!
Attend our Fundraisers
Come support our planned events - all proceeds go to support the Namaspa Foundation and its local mission.
August 24-26, 8a-4p
Location: 61360 King Solomon Ct., Bend
Donate your gently used clothing, shoes, accessories and sporting items (beginning in June) and then come find great deals at our Back to School Swap! Focus on children's clothing and shoes of all sizes, ski and outdoor wear & gear and yoga clothes for women and men. Please bring your tax-deductible donations to the Bend and Redmond studio during class hours.
namA-PROM & silent auction
DECEMBER 8, 7-10pm
Location: Namaspa Yoga, Bend Studio
Don't forget the corsage when you dress up in your favorite prom party clothes! Come enjoy dancing, food and a Silent Auction featuring amazing deals on products and services from around Central Oregon. All donations are tax deductible, and will feature the donating business, artist or service provider to everyone browsing and bidding. Larger "booths" available to rent as well. Please contact Patty Walker with donations or booth rentals - Patty@namaspa.org.
Plan Your Own Party!
Have an idea for a yoga party? We can help, whether you want your own private class, or a cocktail party with us featuring a slideshow and /or video of our services. Please contact Patty@namaspa.org to plan your event!